Posts by Eric Rosenberg

save on taxes through childcare

FSA or Tax Credit: Which Should You Tap to Save on Child Care?

Children are expensive. With so many costs for health insurance, doctor appointments, clothing, food, activities, toys, and more, by the time you are ready to get back to work, the childcare costs can blindside you.

But, did you know that you can deduct the cost of childcare to save on your taxes? Through the Childcare Tax credit or by utilizing your employer-sponsored Flexible Spending Account, you could save big on taxes.

Read more
what to do about life insurance with a new born

Should I Invest in a 529 Plan for My Child’s Education?

The cost of college is undoubtedly one of the most widely debated issues. Deciding how to save and pay for college in the face of growing tuition is an important decision for millions of families.

Long before your kids start college, you can start preparing to pay those big bills with a 529 plan. Through these college savings programs, parents can invest toward their child’s education, and any earnings are tax free if used to pay for college costs.

If you have a newborn or a high school aged child at home, it is never too early or too late to think about paying for college.

Read more
Apply now