We're more than
just a monthly bill.
About term life insurance
- Coverage lasts for a specific period of time Protect your family for the years they’ll need it most
- Rates are generally affordable Often 5x to 20x less than permanent life insurance
- Pricing doesn’t change What you pay for the first year of your policy’s term is what you’ll pay for the last
About Haven Life
- Easy online experience Apply anywhere, anytime and on any device
- Immediate coverage decision Hey, your time is precious
No medical exam Some qualified applicants (up to age 59) will
not require a medical exam to finalize coverage. Keep in mind: issuance of the
policy or payment of benefits may depend upon the answers given in the
application and the truthfulness thereof
- Backed and wholly owned by MassMutual We have your back and the 160-year-old insurer has ours
- Protection beyond life insurance Haven Life Plus provides policyholders with access to additional benefits and services at no extra cost. See benefits
Yes, you're here for the financial protection term life insurance offers those you love, but did you know that as a Haven Term policyholder, you'll also have access to Haven Life Plus, a rider included in the Haven Term policy that offers:
Receive a 15% discount on any single family health service from MinuteClinic, inside CVS Pharmacy and Target stores
Haven Life Plus is not available in Florida, New York, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Washington
Your estimated rate is between $ and $ per month.
For people with a complicated health history or a serious medical condition, monthly rates may be higher than the range shown.